The ‘How To’ Guide To Improving Education: From Anchor Standards To Grit To ADHD and Everything In Between
In the world of engineering, the best solution to a problem is the “simplest.” Why? Because the more complex a solution is, the more ways it can fail.
The same is true in education.
Time and time again, new (and often complicated) initiatives are introduced in education. But they fail because they are too complex for teachers and/or students to understand. Or they are too complex to implement, causing people to give up on them.
So, we’ve put together this “How To” guide covering the most talked-about challenges and topics in education and provided you with simple, proven-to-be-effective solution.
The path to your solution begins here…
- How to Cover 100% of Common Core Anchor Standards
- How to Support RTI (Response to Intervention)
- How to Grow “Grit” and “Growth Mindset”
- How to Save Time and Change the Way You Work
- The One Fatal Flaw Behind Every “New Initiative”
- How to Transcend All Barriers to Learning
- How to Support Students with ADHD and Learning Disabilities
- How to Raise Test Scores
- How to Recruit Students with Study Skills
Could your students use a simple solution to:
- Get higher scores on standardized tests?
- Get organized?
- Read more effectively for information?
- Earn better grades?
- Manage time and meet deadlines?
- Communicate with others on a team?
- Write organized research papers?
SOAR® Soft Skills and SOAR® Study Skills provide simple, yet effective solutions to all of these challenges and more! We believe that every learning strategy taught to students must be proven to be effective, easy to learn and implement, and be an efficient time-saver. Our slogan is “Better Grade In Less Time,” and we stand by it!
Our curriculum has proven to raise GPA’s by 1 Full Point! That’s also why we guarantee you’ll see at least a 0.5 point increase in GPA on average.
Click here to learn more about this done-for-you, easy-to-implement solution that will improve your students’ performance, and give them life-long learning skills.
Susan Kruger, M.Ed.
Author of SOAR® Soft Skills and SOAR® Study Skills
Six Steps to
Conquer the Chaos
Get Our Free Guide & Information on... How to Organize & Motivate Students for Success