SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills App (Home Edition)
The SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills App = Simplicity!
Covers the entire SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills workbook, presented as a self-guided course.
The Online App Includes:
- Interactive content and games
- “How-to” videos, illustrating strategies
- Fully narrated slides, for reading support
- Quizzes and assessments
- Badges and certificates awarded
- Easy access from any device
What Does SOAR® Teach?
The SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills Curriculum for College & Career Readiness (aka SOAR Study Skills Curriculum) teaches the most critical learning, organizing, and communication skills needed to be successful in school and in the workplace. Those skills include:
- Identify students' strengths & “SuperPowers” (according to Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences)
- Set goals
- Establish priorities
- Manage time
- Organize papers, desks, lockers, & other space
- Speak & listen effectively
- Work with teachers & peers
- Read and understand textbooks
- Take notes
- Study for tests
- Write research papers
- Prepare for presentations
- Track long-term goals
What Do Parents & Students Think About SOAR®?
Proven to Be Ultra-Efficient & Effective…
Our strategies for organizing and learning are documented to be 2-5x more effective:
- The SOAR®Binder System reduces the # of steps required to organize papers by 77%, making the process 440% more efficient!
- The SOAR®Planner System reduces the # of steps required to use a planner by 72%, making that process 360% more efficient!
- Students report that our text-book reading strategy immediately improves their comprehension by more than double while slashing their reading speed in half! With one simple strategy, reading textbooks goes from painful to simple.
Satisfaction guaranteed! 100% money-back if you’re not happy. Click here for details about the guarantee.
What Is the SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills App Worth?
While we refer to this as an “App,” it’s really more of a digital course. We decided to call it an “App” because of its flexibility to access the content anywhere, on any device, at any time. The alternative to learning these skills from the SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills App is working with a tutor that requires a set time and a set location (along with transportation).
The amount of content in the App would require approximately 20 sessions with a tutor at a cost of $45-125 per session… That means learning these skills could cost you as much as $2,500!
Plus, there’s no guarantee that your child is learning the “right” study skills. Many tutors and big box tutoring businesses advertise “study skills,” but the skills they teach are cumbersome and ineffective. With the SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills App, you know you’re getting the #1 world-wide, best-selling Study Skills Curriculum. The SOAR® curriculum is used in thousands of schools. And, it’s the only curriculum that is proven to raise GPA’s by more than 1 full point while offering a 100% Money-back Guarantee!
Get started on the path to school success with simplicity! Get your SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills App today!
Don’t spend hundreds, even thousands, of dollars per year on tutoring for study skills. Finally, there is an affordable solution to learn study skills at home, on your schedule, from the #1 world-wide expert in study skills.
How frustrating is it when your child or teen doesn’t know what they have for homework?
Or, they don’t know where it is.
Or, they know where their homework is, but it’s at school.
Or, maybe they know what their homework is; they brought everything home and they did their work. You think it was a success-story. But, a week or two later you learn that the assignment was never turned in!
Your child/teen may also struggle with studying. They may not know how to prepare for a test. They may get very anxious about tests. Or, perhaps they spend hours studying, feeling miserable throughout the whole process.
On top of all of this, they are out of motivation! You feel like you are the only one who cares and you’re fighting an uphill battle. In quicksand.
You’ve asked why this is happening a million different ways. And you just can’t get a solid answer from your child. Teachers say, “He’s just not applying himself or working to his potential.”
It’s Not Your Child; It’s the Tools He’s Using!
Students are overloaded with transitions! They move from home to school, from locker to class, class to locker, locker to another class, lunch, back to locker, another few classes, and home again.
Each class has a different teacher with a different perspective on how to best organize and learn. But, since teachers are not trained in how to optimize learning and organizing, most of their recommendations are complex and time-intensive.
Brain research now shows us the key to successful organizing and learning strategies is to have simple tools and strategies for organizing and learning.
Simple as in… *fewest* number of steps possible.
When simplicity is applied to strategies, students SOAR!
- A study published by Ohio State University found that students who learned these strategies become 600% more likely to graduate from college than peers who did not learn such strategies.
- A middle school in Utah found the average GPA for their entire student body rose by ONE FULL POINT after teaching these skills!
Six Steps to
Conquer the Chaos
Get Our Free Guide & Information on... How to Organize & Motivate Students for Success
"*" indicates required fields