For Return of Physical Items
- Has your purchase been within the last 30 days or does it qualify for the SOAR Guarantee? If yes, proceed to step 2. Otherwise, your purchase is not eligible for return.
- Confirm with SOAR® you have authorization to return; email us through our Contact Us page. We will then supply you with the shipping address to send your return to. Please include the packing list with your return.
- Once we confirm that the items have been received in re-sellable condition, we will process a refund for the full purchase amount (less shipping and restocking fee) to the credit card used to pay for the order.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee (based on total purchase price).
For Return of Digital Items
- Once digital materials have been accessed, they are not eligible for return. (Your purchase may qualify for the SOAR Guarantee.)
- If you have purchased a license within the last 7 days and have NOT logged in, you may request a refund. Email us through our Contact Us page.
Please contact us if we can help with further information. Have a great day!
Six Steps to
Conquer the Chaos
Get Our Free Guide & Information on... How to Organize & Motivate Students for Success
"*" indicates required fields
SOAR® in the News
The SOAR® Curriculum
The most critical learning, organizing, and communication skills needed for school. Learn more here.