Why Good Grades Are NOT the Key to Success

We all have this notion that if our students and children do “well” in school, they will do “well” in life.

Well…that’s simply not true. Research from the Stanford Research Institute and Carnegie Mellon Foundation confirm that “good grades” are only 25% of the “success equation.” The other 75% of this formula is almost completely ignored in K-12 schools.

But, the other 75% is not difficult to teach. In fact, it is much easier to teach than mandated content curriculum that is a “mile wide” but only an “inch deep.”

So, what are these skills endorsed by the Stanford Research Institute and Carnegie Mellon Foundation?

Are you are an educator wanting to provide relevant instruction to your students that also increases standardized test scores? (See the video about Finland, the #1-ranked country in the world.) Our turn-key curriculum is easy to implement, but interesting and engaging for you and your students.  Click here for more information.

To your success… and that of your children and students!

-Susan Kruger


Six Steps to
Conquer the Chaos

Get Our Free Guide & Information on... notebook24 How to Organize & Motivate Students for Success

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
SOAR® in the News
The SOAR® Curriculum

The most critical learning, organizing, and communication skills needed for school. Learn more here.

Who’s Using SOAR®?
SOAR® Guarantee

Click here to learn more.