SOAR® Teacher of the Year Contest
I am excited to announce our second annual SOAR® Teacher of the Year contest! We want to recognize the hard-working teachers out there who are using SOAR® to make a difference with their students. In this video, I tell more about it:
The Winner Will Receive:
- SOAR® Teacher of the Year Trophy
- Teacher of the Year Certificate
- $200 Amazon gift card for supplies in your classroom (or to treat yourself to something special)
April 30, 2014
Submit the following information:
- A brief letter of endorsement from your principal.
- Endorsements from three students. These endorsements can be submitted as a letter/essay, slide presentation, or video testimonial. We would like to hear from three of your students who have been impacted by study skills.
- Tell us about yourself. Submit a letter, slide presentation, or video. Just be sure to answer the following questions:
- Why did you select SOAR® for your classroom or program?
- How have you been using the program?
- What results are you seeing?
- What are your plans (same/new/different) to continue using SOAR® in the future?
Winner Will Be Announced
On Teacher Appreciation Day
May 6, 2014
Submit Entries to
info (at) studyskills dot com
(We have not listed the actual email address to protect from spam bots. If you are having trouble figuring out the email address, just send us a message through our “Contact Us” page.)
I can’t wait to hear from you!
P.S. If you aren’t using the SOAR® Curriculum yet, get more details here so you can enter the contest next year!
Six Steps to
Conquer the Chaos
Get Our Free Guide & Information on... How to Organize & Motivate Students for Success