Copy of SSC-TRK Test
Free Study Skills
Includes: SOAR Curriculum Trial Plus Report: 3 Core Problems in Education (with Solutions!) Brian Biology of Learning Videos
"*" indicates required fields
Includes: SOAR Curriculum Trial Plus
Report: 3 Core Problems in Education (with Solutions!) Brian Biology of Learning Videos
Congratulations! You've Found It
Congratulations! You’ve found it…
A complete Study Skills Resource Kit that prepares educators for identifying and implementing a study skills curriculum.
Sign up now to claim your free Study Skills Resource Kit, and you’ll immediately receive:
- SOAR Curriculum Preview: Browse through the #1 Best-Selling curriculum in the world, used in 4,000+ schools across the U.S. and 40 countries worldwide.
- Education Reform eBook: Discover the three core problems in education, along with the solutions (hint: they’re easy-to-implement study skills).
- Brain Biology Videos: Show your students how the brain works and how they can learn using a brain-friendly approach.
Your Students NEED a Study Skills Curriculum (like yesterday), but you don’t have the time to create it. You see it every day in your students…
“I lost that assignment!”
“I forgot we had a test today!"
“I don’t know how to take notes.”
Something has got to change… now.
So, you’ve decided to take charge of the situation and solve this problem, once and for all! You’re ready to teach your students how to get organized, manage their time, and become strong, successful learners.
BUT, you’ve also got a million other things competing for your attention, so you need:
A ready-to-go solution…
With proven results…
That your students will actually want to use.
Your Search Is Over!
SOAR Learning & Soft Skills is a complete, study skills curriculum that raises GPAs, on average, over 1 full point. (And these results are guaranteed.)
Yes, we said “guaranteed.” Because we offer a 100%, money-back guarantee if your students don’t see an increase in GPA, reduction in missing assignments, and increase in confidence. (For the record: in our 20-year company history, we’ve never been asked for a refund on the guarantee.)
Here’s What We Cover…
The SOAR® Learning & Soft Skills Curriculum (aka SOAR Study Skills Curriculum) teaches the most critical learning, organizing, and communication skills needed to be successful in school and in the workplace. Those skills include:
- Organize papers, desks, lockers, & other space
- Manage time (using a planner)
- Identify students' strengths & “SuperPowers” (according to Gardner’s Theory of Multiple Intelligences)
- Set goals
- Establish priorities
- Speak & listen effectively
- Work with teachers & peers
- Read and understand textbooks
- Take notes
- Study for tests
- Write research papers
- Prepare for presentations
- Track long-term goals
The Three Criteria for Being Student-Friendly
The author and developer of SOAR®, Susan Kruger, M.Ed., is a former struggling student. So, she is extremely sensitive about providing materials that will work for students. Especially for struggling students! All strategies presented in SOAR® must pass her three filters for being "student-friendly"...
- Strategies must be effective. Obviously! Susan didn't go into this mission to waste students' time or generate more frustration. Strategies must work. Period.
- Strategies must be efficient. It is natural, human-nature is to seek the shortest path to a solution. This is especially true for students who are stressed or frustrated! (Which is nearly all students!) With this in mind, we are very strict about seeking the most efficient paths for organizing, learning, and communicating.
- Strategies must apply across content areas. A quick internet search on "study skills" or "soft skills" will yield over 60 million results! Yet, everything you'll find is a hodge-podge of complication that only confuses students. We stick to strategies that are universal -across all subject areas-- so students can be very clear and take their own initiative for success with learning!
Strategies Aligned to the Brain
Through her two decades of work with students and extensive research Susan developed a revolutionary model ... The Brain Circuit Model™, for understanding how to develop appropriate organizing and learning strategies: