StudySkills Search

grades

Impact of a Zero

April 21, 2019

Have you ever thought about the impact of a zero? Probably not. Well, this week Brian put together a video to explain how one or two missing assignments can have a devastating impact on your grade. If you’ve never thought about the impact that a zero can have, you need to watch this video! JS…

Why Good Grades Are NOT the Key to Success

October 8, 2012

We all have this notion that if our students and children do “well” in school, they will do “well” in life. Well…that’s simply not true. Research from the Stanford Research Institute and Carnegie Mellon Foundation confirm that “good grades” are only 25% of the “success equation.” The other 75% of this formula is almost completely…

Six Steps to
Conquer the Chaos

Get Our Free Guide & Information on... notebook24 How to Organize & Motivate Students for Success

SOAR® in the News
The SOAR® Curriculum

The most critical learning, organizing, and communication skills needed for school. Learn more here.

Who’s Using SOAR®?

Click here to learn more.